Executive Coach, Leadersip Development Coach, Personal Development Coach, Business Coach, Career Vision Coach
I founded Heather Stark Coaching to work with executives and entrepreneurs at an inflection point in their personal or professional life. My experience in the corporate world helping leaders lead organizations through change as well as my own journey has helped to shape my approach to coaching. My goal is to help clients set a vision, determine their personal and professional priorities, make a plan to deal with external roadblocks, and meet internal roadblocks head on to shift their mindset and reach their maximum potential. As a mother of 3 boys I have faced many of the challenges that the woman of tellent are facing. I am ambitious and it is very important to me to have a rewarding career while still finding time for my family. It is difficult to strike the right balance, but I believe that I have valuable expertise to share with the woman of tellent to help them navigate this journey.
The coaching process may focus on but is not limited to:
• Developing a clear vision and actionable goals for your personal and professional life
• Assessing and developing your strengths to reach your full potential
• Honing your leadership effectiveness and executive presence
• Unlocking untapped decision-making resulting in more effective and successful actions
• Increasing accountability and productivity using interactive goal setting for self and teams
• Getting ‘unstuck’ by overcoming blocks and blind spots allowing forward movement to reach goals
• Developing strategies to help with more effective communication
• Achieving work-life harmony through stress management and time management techniques
• Shifting Mindset to increase overall confidence & personal power
Each client is different, so I offer a bespoke approach to ensure that you reach your goals and get the most out of the coaching experience whether you want a plan and support to build your own business or are navigating the corporate world.
Prior to establishing her coaching business Heather spent over 20 years building a successful career in the corporate world. During her time with a change management consulting firm Heather worked with senior leaders in a variety of sectors to help them understand and improve their organizational culture, increasing individual and organizational success. She has significant experience working for Fortune 500 companies, building strong teams and achieving exceptional results. Heather has coached, managed, developed and mentored many individuals, helping them to succeed.
Heather received a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology from the University of Manitoba.
Heather is a Certified Strengths Profile Practitioner, a Certified Power Profile Practioner, a Certified Professional Coach with The World Coach Institute and a member of the International Coaches Federation.