Remote Customer Service Representative
Aug 28th, 2019
This is a full-time, remote / work from home role. Hours of work are 9:00am – 5:00pm EDT and applicant must be available for initial in-person training and periodic meetings in Toronto.
Joya is looking for a personable, empathetic problem-solver who genuinely desires to help others. You strive to create win-win solutions and to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You are passionate about health and wellness and curious about the role of functional foods in promoting well-being. You are energetic, hard-working and motivated by the challenge of helping grow a business from the ground up.
As the primary e-commerce Customer Care Representative for Joya, you will be tasked with supporting our customers in their interactions with Joya. Your goal will be to make each customer’s experience with our brand a joyful and memorable one. In this role, you will have the opportunity to push your career to the next level and support countless people on their wellness journeys. You will be a core member of a company founded for the purpose of creating everyday joy in people’s lives, and joining the team during Joya’s launch, you will also be a key contributor to Joya’s success as an e-commerce brand.
- Becoming an expert in Joya’s e-shop interface, products and promotions in order to have engaging interactions with customers as an ambassador of our mission.
- Building trusting relationships with our customers.
- Increasing brand loyalty by managing, investigating and resolving all inquiries creatively, efficiently and with compassion.
- Anticipating customer needs and addressing any issues proactively.
- Providing customer support across multiple channels, including live chat, email and phone.
- Accurately recording and reporting customer inquiry data via internal tools.
- Listening to customers to understand the support needed, reviewing customer service reports for trends, and strategizing with the CEO to improve processes.
- Experience: at least 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role in any industry (e-commerce, retail, food service, etc)
- Education: college, university or other post-secondary certificate program
Required Skills & Characteristics
- Strong listener
- Personable, patient, empathetic and connect easily with people
- Passionate about helping others & problem-solving
- Tactful, confident and clear communicator
- Excellent English written & oral communication
- Resourceful, proactive and a quick learner
- Strong collaborator in groups
- Able to think quickly and stay calm in the face of stress
- Highly organized and a strong multitasker
- Experience with omnichannel web-based customer service platforms (Zendesk is an asset)
- Proven interest in health & wellness; knowledge of the functional food industry is a strong asset
Joya is a CPG wellness company headquartered in Toronto. A team of nutritionists, chefs and relentless change-makers, our goal is to eliminate sacrifice from the pursuit of wellness. We do this by combining the highest quality ingredients, centuries-old herbal knowledge and culinary expertise to craft real, nourishing and craveable superfoods and functional foods.
Following the successful market testing of our products, Joya’s e-commerce business is officially launching in early fall 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Joya is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are a passionate team player and are interested in the above position, please send the following information to email@example.com
- Cover note: in 100 words or less, let us know why you’re excited about, and the best person for Joya and for this role
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Joya Team