To the women who are on a career break and would like to return to work…
We heard you.
And we are thrilled to have created a place to bring you what you want and need to return successfully. Whatever success looks like for you.
Our philosophy here at tellent is don’t fix yourself to fit in, empower yourself to stand out. If the circumstances don’t exist for you to thrive, create them. That is what our Returners Membership is all about. Empowering you to get what you want when you make the decision to go for it. The tellent returners program provides 12-months access to community, group coaching and professional development for women who have had a career break and are looking to get back into the workforce.
This program is a strategically designed mix of community, learning, accountability and action to achieve the goals you set out at the beginning of the program. Whether you are returning to your old profession or exploring something new, we will help you get there.
Does this sound like you?
Who you’ll be working with
This program is a collaboration between tellent founder Jennifer Hargreaves and Allison Lockett, experienced career coach and HR professional. Together we are on a mission to empower women who have been on a career break and arm you with the information, tools and support you need to achieve your version of success. You’ll have both of us behind you, along with the rest of our amazing members, for the 12 months of the program and beyond. We cannot wait to meet you!
Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited access to our membership only Facebook group. This forum offers support, inspiration, curated resources and the opportunity to network with your peers transitioning back into the workforce. The biggest tangible benefit from any return to work program is the network that you will develop with your peers. We are stronger together.
- Value-packed training videos and resources to address the mindset, strategy and action of returning to work after a career break. The program content is organized into 12 learning units – from vision setting to creating your professional brand, to interviewing and negotiating the particulars of your new role. Members can access these resources at their own pace, or move as a group with your cohort of returners.
- Live group coaching and interactive workshops. In addition to actively supporting the group forum, we host regular live sessions in the group, from resume workshops to open Q&A’s regarding all things career re-launch and job search. These are a great opportunity to get access to a professional career coach, and get to know the other members of the community.
- A Kick-Off Coaching Session with Career Coach Allison Lockett. Allison will work with you 1-on-1 to set you up for success in the group, from guiding you to the resources and working on your individual return-to-work plan, based on your personal and professional goals. This 30 minute session takes place during your first month after joining, and will give us a chance to get acquainted so that we can support you fully in the program.
- Quarterly virtual networking events with Founder Jennifer Hargreaves. Find out who is hiring and tap into Jennifer’s extensive network of inclusive companies in the greater Toronto and Hamilton area. Making connections is Jenny’s jam! You’ve got the best of both worlds my friend. Not only will we help you prepare, we will actively represent your interests in the business world. Attend these events to practice your pitch and to stay top of mind on the networking circuit.