Women Aren't Being Hired
Jennifer Hargreaves, Founder of Tellent Services Inc. and creator of The Propeller Experience and ELLEumni, is on a mission to remove gender equity barriers and align talented women with organizations that share their vision of diversity.
ELLEumni, is a showcase of the incredible women who have gone through The Propeller Experience and are ready for their next career adventure. ELLEumni is flipping the script on the job search process and putting the power back into the hands of the candidate, to drive their career their way. If an organization is interested in hiring one of these women, they need to be ready for some competition.
“We believe everyone has potential to build a career that aligns with what they want. We also know it is harder for some, than others, to achieve their version of success.
So while we have progressed the individual opportunities for women and other marginalized genders across Canada through our programming, there is more we can do through active allyship to accelerate our mission,”
- Jennifer Hargreaves, CEO of tellent, Creator of The Propeller Experience & ELLEumni
If you wish to pledge your time and expertise to champion a mentee you will receive:
- Gain Access to the Private ELLEumni and Propeller Experience communities
- Connect 1:1 with a talented mentee, who we're sure you will be excited to champion toward her goals.
- Sharing your wisdom, passion and connections will not only position you as a sought-after leader, but you will gain a lifetime supporter, and the pride of knowing you are an active ally.
- Share your wisdom by posting articles, sharing posts and/or participating in group mentorship calls (optional)
- Participate in Champion/Mentee Spotlight opportunities where we get to promote you, and the impact you've had in the life and career of your mentee.
- Access a database of qualified professional women who are ready for opportunities to fill vacancies in your organization.