Part-time Director of Brand Partnerships for a fast-growing, female empowering start-up
Jul 15th, 2019
Flexibility. This is a part-time, remote contract position. Based on our current needs and growth expectations we estimate a workload of 20 hours per week. We prioritize results over hours worked and are looking for individuals who can work effectively and efficiently where, how and when they work best. Some travel will be required within the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
The Atelier Collective is a highly curated business workshop and lifestyle start-up, for the tenacious entrepreneur and ambitious career woman. Two years ago, we identified an underserved market of inspired women and our conference this year sold out in 60 seconds! We offer inspiring and curated speakers, expert-led workshops and meaningful connections to help refine, grow and elevate female-led businesses.
Director of Brand Partnerships
We are growing fast and are looking for a Director of Brand Partnerships to champion our partnership growth strategy. In this role you will be identifying and pursuing new partnership opportunities in line with The Atelier mission as well as building and servicing meaningful relationships with our existing business and event partners.
As the Director of Brand Partnerships you will play an essential role in making our events financially viable, enabling us to expand the scope and impact of our mission to support women in the workplace.
We are looking for a vivacious and experienced relationship or brand manager with an ability to pitch multi-faceted marketing concepts to large and well-known brand partners. This is an exciting opportunity to have ownership over a growing part of the business and to make a meaningful impact for ambitious women in business.
Do these things interest you? In this role, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Work with the company co-founders to identify growth strategies for driving revenue through the partner ecosystem.
- Identify, secure, enable and manage new partnerships in line with our mission and objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of new and existing partner relationships including fielding and prioritizing incoming requests, managing contracts and invoicing and creating services schedules in line with company brand voice.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with outreach, sales and cultivating long-term relationships.
- 3-5 years experience working in a Brand Partner, Sponsor or Major Gifts role.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with hands-on experience managing multiple projects from start to finish and with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional communication and creative skills – an ability to craft messaging and product value propositions.
- Some experience with contract negotiation is required.
- You are friendly, dynamic and relationship orientated.
- Your attention to detail is second to none.
- You pride yourself in being a problem-solver.
We started The Atelier two years ago after identifying a clear gap in the market over coffee. We had the excitement, experience and mindset to build something exceptional for our fellow entrepreneurs and business leaders. We want to inspire and empower female entrepreneurs and help them succeed in business.
We are still building and expanding our reach, and this is an exciting time to join our team. You will get to be creative and innovative and pave new paths for female-led entrepreneurs. We work in a fast-paced environment, but you will have support from both of us as well as the opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
If you have the right mindset and think you would excel in this position, we would encourage you to apply for this role! We are excited to meet you.
Compensation will be based on experience and will include an agreed bonus / incentive structure for agreed results.
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th of August. Please include in your cover letter what excites you most about this role.
To learn more about what we do and who we work with, visit our Instagram feed.
Download the full job description here.